Thursday, April 23, 2009

In Exactly One Week...

14 Weeks 5 Days Pregnant

We are SO excited! Exactly one week from today we will find out the genders of our babies, that is if they cooperate. I really hope they do 'cause I have a lot to prepare before bedrest and it would be helpful to know their genders! Our appointment is next Thursday the 30th at 8:00 in the morning. Glad it's early, don't think I could wait ALL day to find out.

p.s. we're hoping for 2 boys and 1 girl, that would make the boy-girl ratio even in our family. All I gotta say is we'd better have at least ONE boy because my husband threatened to move out if they're all girls.... he was kidding, I think....but I wouldn't blame him if he was serious....can you imagine 4 girls going through puberty around the same time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment