Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Things a Triplet Mom Can't Live Without!

Meet my new best friends:Hawaii Medical Gum Drop Pacifiers. You are so much cuter than the big green hospital pacifiers. Lucky for me you have the same nipple so babies like you just as much. Not to mention you come in an assortment of colors so I can keep track of what belongs to who. One of my most favorite things about you, you come scented in vanilla. mmm.


Burp cloth how I love you. You have saved me time and time again from large amounts of drool and spit up. We have over 20 of you and still have to wash at least one, some times two loads of you a day in order to always have you handy.


Oh swing & bouncer combo I cannot fathom a night without you! You have given me the greatest gift of all...an extra hour or two of sleep night after night. (I have 1 of these and wish I had 3)

Pack n Play Bassinet with storage underneath. You have kept me sane with your organization ability. Shelves we can store the things we use most...diapers, wipes, burp cloths and blankets. Not to mention you can hold all three babies at once, you have saved us so much space in our bedroom. (we easily removed the canopy and changing station, it gave us more room for babies)If we did not have you we would have had to get and find space for three separate bassinets.


Boppy Pillow you have given me power. I feel like a mom with three hands. With you I am able to feed two babies at once.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I want some of those things for me and I only will have ONE baby! How great that there are inventions like those above that totally save our lives...although I cannot even begin to imagine having three newborns at once. You're SO amazing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M, I am glad you are finding things that help you cope. You are awesome. What a supermom! Oh, Please email me your address so I can send Madi's shoes. I lost that sticky note. Thanks :) Nikki -NICU
    Our email address:

    brein8899@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh by the way, love the pics of the kids...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! Thank goodness for all of these great inventions that make having triplets a bit easier. I've never seen those pacis, vanilla scented? How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i was wondering..did you order the gumdrop binki's online?

    ReplyDelete