Sunday, November 8, 2009

2 1/2 Months Old

Much to our relief, this past week the babies started sleeping 7 hours at night. It's usually from 9:00pm - 4:00am.
They have also had a lot more awake time and are making eye contact and smiling. So fun!
They are now just barely outgrowing their newborn clothes and heading into 0-3 month old clothes.
Weird to think in a week and a half they will be 3 months old! Boy, those 3 months have flown by!

Here is some recent photos...

Photobucket
Madison with her Big Sister

Photobucket
Evan with Daddy

Photobucket
Mason

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary I am Racheal Garffs sis-in-law. I have a papasan swing that I dont need anymore and I was trying to sell it on KSL but no luck so I thought instead of taking it to the DI I should offer it to you first!! Let me know if you want it or have any room!!! By the way your babies are so cute!! lyndsiebutters@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete