Tuesday, March 24, 2009

9 Week Ultrasound Pictures

9 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant



For the remainder of my pregnancy each doctor's appointment I go to the babies will be referred to as "Baby A" "Baby B" "Baby C". Sorry these pictures are a week late...better late than never! The ultrasound tech was telling us something really neat. She said at 9 weeks the babies still don't have a placenta, they feed off of what's called a "yolk sac" until the placenta is developed. But she said amazingly enough she could see where the placentas were starting to form and some really great news, each of the babies have their own placentas, which is a really good thing...I won't get into the details, just know it's good. I was amazed how much they had grown in the one week that I hadn't seen them. They couldn't get all three of them on the same picture anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment