Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pregnancy Cravings and Pregnancy No-No's

10 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant

There has only been a hand-full of foods that I can stand to eat at this point in time. What I mean by stand to eat is they are foods that don't make me gag thinking about them. They have truly been my "life-savers".



(bean burritos without onions....had this for dinner three nights in a row last week)

Now the list of things that I can't stand the sight of let alone the smell or taste could go on and on forever. However, I will only list a few of the most important foods I have found I must avoid at all costs. Posting these pictures is just making me sick.....bleck.



The worst of all is that stupid Carl's Junior commercial for their new burrito...I have to change the station every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment