Thursday, June 18, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

22 Weeks 5 Days Pregnant

Another successful doctors appointment...I've had so many good ones in a row I'm nervous for what the next one will be like.

Let's make this a short and sweet post.

No change in my cervix = I still get to stay at home on bed rest.

The babies all look great. I'm 23 weeks today and Baby A is measuring a day ahead, Baby B is measuring three days ahead and Baby C is measuring 2 days behind. (so both the boys are rearing to go and the girl is a sweet petite little thing)

The babies weigh a little over a pound each. Dunno why but hearing this was big news to me...they've reached the pound mark...yea!

*They tried the 3d again and the boys were still as stubborn as usual...must be a male thing. Guess we'll have to wait (like everyone else) to see what they look like until they're born.

No comments:

Post a Comment