Monday, June 15, 2009

And Depression Sets In...

22 Weeks 2 Days Pregnant

Today was yet another doctor's appointment. I have to admit they're the highlight of my week now that i'm on bed rest and my doctor's appointments are the only time I get to see the outside world.
Good and bad came from this appointment.
First off the good news...my cervix hasn't changed since last Thursday...yeah! The doctor then told me I can stay at home until it gets shorter. Any change and I'm in the hospital. So he told me to expect that I will be in the hospital in the next couple weeks.. and he's upping my appointments from once weekly to twice weekly. Every Monday and Thursday.
The worst part of the appointment was when I stepped on the scale and saw my husband's weight starring back at me. So I offically weight the same as my husband....wahoo (catch the sarcasm?).
Sorry I still haven't posted the 3d photos. The Hubby hasn't had a chance to upload them yet...I will keep nagging him....I have to admit it's what I do best now that I'm on bed rest.
my appointment this Thursday they're measuring all the babies growth again...So I will nag the ultrasound tech to try to get a 3d photo of the boys since that didn't work out last time.
stay tuned for my next appoinment, since that's all that's really going on with us now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment