Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Starting To Get Boring...Which Is A Good Thing.

23 Weeks 5 Days Pregnant

Today was another successful doctor's appointment. No change. I got to come home. They wanted to do all those fun blood tests and diabetes test today....one of them is that one where you drink that nasty stuff then wait an hour and have blood work done. Brighton was with me today and was throwing a tantrum when I walked into the blood lab so I asked them if It could possibly wait 'til Monday when I come for my other appointment. They said that would be fine. PHEW! So I guess Monday will be a long day at the doctor. The wait alone to get in to see my doctor is around 45 minutes, then the actual appointment takes about 15-20, then the diabetes test will take another hour. WOO HOO! At least I get out of the house for a couple hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment