Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Doctors Appointment

24 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant

Sorry I didn't post about my appointment yesterday. I feel like I'm boring everyone with my twice a week Dr. Appt. updates.
Yesterday was more eventful.
My cervix shortened since last Thursday (it was between 1.6-1.7). Yesterday it measured 1.37.
The doctor actually let me make the decision as to whether or not I wanted to stay in the hospital.
He said he felt comfortable with me going home if I wanted to do so...so that's what I decided.
I don't think I'll go into labor before my next appointment.
The Dr. said as soon as my cervix measures under 1 he's taking the decision away from me and admitting me to the hospital.
Being at 1.37 I don't think it will be too much longer before I'm in the hospital.
I'm hoping to hold on to 28 weeks...i think it's realistic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment