Friday, July 3, 2009

Great News!

24 Weeks 6 Days Pregnant

Around 2:30 they gave me my last dose of the steriod shots and checked my cervix....

Somehow it went down from 2 to 1+. YEAH!

They also got my contractions so they're almost completely gone. I only experience maybe 1 per hour verses the every 2-8 minutes I was having them before.

Because I'm doing so well they moved me out of labor and delivery and into an "anti-pardom" room. Two wonderful things about this room.... I don't get bugged nearly as much...nights will be reasonably quiet and I get to take showers now....WAHOO!!! That was the first thing I did when I got moved into my new room.

I feel so relieved and might I mention that I smell nice now too? :)

I will be plenty bored here in the hospital...unless circumstances change and things get crazy again. So expect an update everytime I know something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment