Thursday, September 10, 2009

NICU - Day 24

  • Well, just like I predicted Madison pooped out on us last night so she has to start stage 3 all over again. They said she might come home on Monday, but again I'm not getting my hopes up. She did great on the car seat test however...guess that's out of the way for when she finally does come home.
  • Evan is a whopping 4lbs 12oz. I wouldn't be surprised if he is over 5lbs by the time he comes home...he's our little chunky man.
  • Mason and Madison weigh about the same 4lbs. 9oz. They're not too far behind Evan.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that the end is near. I can't imagine what you are going through. It must be tough to have Brighton at home and your other 3 babies at the hospital. We'll be praying that all of the babies do well and can come home soon! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete