Monday, September 14, 2009

NICU - Day 28

  • Guess who they let us bring home tonight??? Madison! We are so excited and nervous. I don't think I'll sleep a wink tonight with her grunting next to me in her bassinet.
  • Mason boogered out today. Yesterday he was doing so well on feeds if he would've continued through today they probably would've moved him onto stage three of the feeding protocol. Alas, he decided to get tired on us again. I have no prediction as to when he'll be coming home...this kid stumps me!
  • Evan is doing great and taking a bottle for every single feeding. He still isn't up to his full feeding amount that he was at prior to the NEC. They are still moving the amount up very slowly. But I have a feeling (all the nurses think so too) that as soon as he's up to his full feedings in the next couple days that he'll take off through the feeding protocol and be home before his brother Mason. We'll have to see if my guess is right.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they'll come home together! Wouldn't that be nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited to hear that Madison is home! How wonderful. This way you can kind of ease into the whole having three new babies at home thing... :)

    ReplyDelete