Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NICU - Day 30

  • Evan is still doing great and taking every feed by bottle. He should be back up to full feeds by tomorrow and they might take his PICC line out then. I spoke with a nurse practitioner yesterday that told me he might even be able to come home as early as this weekend! I of course am trying not to get my hopes up but I'm still crossing my fingers.
  • Mason is doing the same old same old. One of these days I'll be able to surprise you all by saying he's coming home....but right now I have no idea WHEN that will be. Probably whenever he decides to wake up and eat. Stubborn little fella.
  • Madison is doing great here at home with us! We love having her home. She is such a sweetheart. Having her home is making us miss the boys even more however. We just can't wait for the day they can all be home with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment